We are searching data for your request:
Wash the donuts and dry well. Cut in half and clean the seeds and stalk. According to preference, they are also divided into smaller slices. Peel the garlic. The jars and lids are sterilized and placed with the bottom up on a towel to drain the water well. Arrange the jars to be at hand.
In a separate bowl, prepare all the marinade without the bay leaf and the aromatic pepper. Mix well. Bee honey, first melt it and mix with oil and vinegar. Many housewives add water to marinade. I don't like the taste of prepared donuts.
In a larger pot pour a part of the prepared marinade, a few bay leaves, aromatic peppercorns, garlic cloves and bring to a boil over high heat. When it starts to boil, add some of the peppers or donuts sliced or cut in half. Mix very well to incorporate into the marinade on all sides and let the kettle boil over high heat. From the moment it starts to boil marinated with donuts, the fire is reduced by half. Boil for about 4-5 minutes. It may seem strong at first glance, but it must be so. During cooking, stir after every minute so that the donuts are well incorporated into the marinade on all sides.
If you marinate sweet peppers, then the cooking time is 3-4 minutes, because they are thinner in the peel.
Next to the stove, have a larger wooden bottom at hand, on which the jars will be placed, so as not to crack during the time when the marinade donuts will be poured. For cooking, it is necessary to have a small bowl of boiling water, in which to put a few lids, to sterilize, and so do each portion.
Take the sterilized and warm jar and add slices of hot gogsari with a spoon of that large length. At the moment, when it is poured into the jar, it is lightly pressed over them, so that more donuts or sweet peppers can fit. Among them to strain, garlic, bay leaves and berries. If you like the aroma of celery or larch, it means that you add a sprig of greens, which has been previously scalded. The jar is filled TO THE TOP OF THE EYE LINE, as the people call it, it is pressed well, and the marinade is poured. When the sterilized lid is hot, put it on the liquid. That is, NO AIR IS LEFT IN THE JAR.
For another moment, after filling the jar, in some cases a little foam (from the feared honey) may appear on the surface of the jar, remove it, and keep the marinade clear. Fill the other jars and set aside. In the cauldron add a little marinade, bay leaves, berries, and garlic, add another portion of chopped donuts, mix well, and let it begin to simmer over high heat. Do the same until the marinade and donuts are finished.
Pull the lids well with the special car and quickly arrange them under a very warm duvet (as below, as well as above), with the lids down.
UNDER THIS COVER IT IS NECESSARY TO KEEP THE JARS FOR 48 HOURS.
It is a very strict condition. At this temperature that is created, the longer sterilization process takes place, the marinating process, the donuts soak their marinade in them, and eliminate their juice. Don't forget another strict condition for all cans - AT THE TIME, WHEN YOU POUR THE SLICED DONUTS, THE MARINATE IS CLEAN, DON'T DISTURB.
watch the pictures.
If you are melted after pickles, we also have the recipe for donuts in broth!
When preparing this recipe, you can mix donuts with other vegetables such as cauliflower, red cabbage, grapes and carrots, depending on taste. If you prefer simple donuts, just put them in a jar with celery, horseradish, mustard seeds and pepper.
The first step is to wash the vegetables very well, peel them and seeds, then cut them and place them in clean, dry jars. After that, add a few bay leaves, mustard seeds and pepper, according to gustos.ro. Separately, in a saucepan, mix the vinegar, water, salt, the fixed spicy sachets and sugar well, then boil the mixture until it boils.
The composition is poured hot over the vegetables in the jar, using a polish. The liquid must be poured slowly and with great care so that the jars do not break. At the end, the jars are immediately sealed with lids. It is advisable to keep them in a cool, dry place away from light, in the pantry or cellar. The donuts will be delicious and will stay strong and tender for many months.
You wondered what happens if you mix baking soda with honey? You need to know the benefits of this recipe, because it helps the body a lot. The mixture should be consumed for 30 days. Cancer cells feed mostly on sugar, and this combination of baking soda and honey it helps with sugar destroying cancer cells.
To prevent disease, a tablespoon of baking soda, along with honey, helps. Cook the mixture for 10 minutes. The composition is not stored in the refrigerator! Take one teaspoon of the preparation three times a day for a month, and make sure it is not eaten before meals. Experts also say that during the diet, you need to reduce your intake of meat and white flour or sugar.
Sodium bicarbonate mixed with honey. Miraculous recipes
A few years ago I worked in a professional kitchen, which was somewhat in the country, there I met Aunt Florica Teaca, who although over 60 years old, was one of the most energetic people in the kitchen, not to mention that it was also an encyclopedia of recipes, organized and very attentive to details, which I liked very much, from which I learned many things, including these donuts pickled with honey, slightly sweet, sour and flavored.
About "Babi", because that's what I told her, I could talk a lot and well, she worked for over 40 years in the kitchen of a farm where she served breakfast, lunch and dinner every day, over 200 workers, she was the head of the kitchen, she the menus, in fact organizing all the work there, and besides all that meant pickles, jams and preserves she made with her hand, nothing went unnoticed, nothing without being tasted by her.
Basically, to make a little joke, not a single beetle passed on her estate! I fell in love with her so much that it entered my soul very quickly!
Today, when I write these lines, I thank her through this recipe and at the same time I bow my head in front of her! Long live us Babi!
You can try other pickle recipes, the recipe for mustard pickles, the recipe here, or click on the photo.
Method of preparation:
We clean the donuts from the house of seeds and stalks, wash them in 2-3 waters and drain them.
Put the vinegar, honey, oil, bay leaves, mustard seeds, peppercorns, salt in a saucepan and bring the liquid to the boil, while stirring to melt the salt and honey.
Put the donuts in the pan one by one and boil them over medium heat for 1 minute, from the moment the water starts to boil. We take them out in a bowl and do the same with the others until we finish the donuts. We stop the fire.
We mix the donut slices from the bowl because the first round will be much more sour than the last, which is also normal if we don't put them all at once.
We clean the horseradish and cut it into slices, wash the cherry leaves and celery.
We put a few rounds of horseradish and cherry leaves in each jar, then place the donuts in sterilized jars, as thick as possible, but that doesn't mean we press them to break. We also put the celery leaves.
Bring the liquid back to the boil and pour over the donuts up to the neck of the jar. If we do not have enough liquid, we can make a necessary amount of the same ingredients to cover the jars. We put the lids on, tighten them well and put them in a covered blanket to cool on their own.
We can serve after 12-14 days, simple, fast and very tasty, good work!
2.5 kg gogosari
250 gr mustard
250 ml vinegar (white wine I put)
250 ml oil
250 gr sugar
1/2 teaspoon turmeric (optional for color)
3 was dafin
1 teaspoon black peppercorns
pickle salt (about 2 tablespoons)
Servings: 4 jars of 800 ml
2. The donuts went down to boil
1. Cut and clean donut stalks and seeds. Arrange them in a jar with two bay leaves, mustard seeds and about 10 black peppercorns, then pour vinegar on top, about a finger's height (1.5 cm).
2. Put the brine ingredients on the fire and mix until the salt and sugar melt. Pour into jar. Seal and place the jar in a pot on the bottom of which you placed a kitchen towel. Pour water up to the middle of the jar or ¾ from the jar.
3. From the moment the water starts to boil, leave it for 10 minutes and turn off the heat. Allow the jar of donuts to soak in water to cool, wipe and cool.
1. Cut the donuts into quarters and place them in sterilized jars. Put pieces of chopped horseradish and mustard seeds among them.
2. In a large pot, bring the water and salt to a boil, and after it has melted, put the other ingredients. When it starts to boil, pour the marinade over the donuts in the jars.
3. Screw on the clean lids and cover the jars with marinated donuts with a blanket. After they have cooled well, put the jars in a cool place.
If you like marinated bell peppers, I recommend you try this recipe. Being marinated with honey, bell peppers are extremely tasty. You can eat them with all kinds of food. Using this recipe, you will get 8 jars (700 ml) of marinated bell peppers. They are absolutely delicious!
Method of preparation:
Wash the bell peppers, remove the seeds and cut them into strips.Pour into a saucepan, water the vinegar and salt. Bring to the boil then add the honey and stir until completely dissolved. Allow the marinade to cool slightly (10 minutes should be enough).
Put in each jar a few mustard seeds, cloves, a bay leaf and 2-3 cloves of garlic. Then add the sliced bell peppers.Thicken the peppers well and pour the marinade on top. Thread the caps tightly.
Sterilize the jars. Put a kitchen cloth on the bottom of a pot. Add the jars of bell peppers to the pot. Pour enough water to cover 3/4 of the height of the jars.
After the water boils, leave the pot on the fire for about 10 minutes. Then take the jars out of the pot and place them on a kitchen towel face down.
Allow the jars to cool completely, then store them on the shelves in the pantry. Open the jars of peppers in winter and enjoy their delicious taste.
If you don't have enough patience, you can try the peppers after just a few days. Good appetite and increase cooking!
For bee honey sheets:
Milk and butter cream and filling:
1. Bee is weighed directly into a saucepan. Add butter, salt and sugar and put on medium to low heat. Boil the composition until the sugar melts completely. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Sift the flour together with the baking soda into a large bowl. Make a hollow in the middle of the flour with a spoon and add the composition with honey and butter, already cooled well, then the beaten egg with a fork and vanilla extract. Mix at first with a wooden spoon until the liquid ingredients are incorporated into the flour, then turn everything over on the work surface sprinkled with flour. We also now turn on the oven, setting it at 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Knead the dough quickly, without insisting too much, just enough to obtain a homogeneous dough. Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces, the safest being to weigh them. Spread one by one, on the work surface sprinkled with flour, the 4 pieces of dough in the form of thin rectangular sheets (I give them dimensions
4. The trays are lined with baking paper, the sheets are rolled one by one on the twister and with its help, we transfer the raw sheets over the tray, unrolling them in place. Before baking the sheets, perforate them with a fork over the entire surface, preventing uneven growth in the oven.
5. Bake the sheets in turn, in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius, at an average height, for 10 minutes each. Be careful, the hot sheets are very fragile, we must let them cool well in the tray or transfer them with the baking paper from the base on a flat surface until they cool completely. After cooling, the sheets will become very hard, so it is normal to happen.
6. Put the milk on the fire together with the sugar and salt. After the milk has boiled, add the semolina in the rain, stirring constantly with the pear-shaped teal and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool completely, then add the soft butter (200 grams), cut into cubes and vanilla extract. Mix with the mixer on high speed until a frothy white cream is formed.
Assembling and portioning the cake:
7. For assembly, place the first sheet of honey in a tray of the right size and cover with half of the cream, leveling it very well. Cover the cream with the next sheet and lightly press on the entire surface. Put all the jam on the second sheet, then level it as well as possible. Cover the jam with the third sheet, press lightly and add the rest of the cream. After leveling the cream, cover everything with the last sheet of honey. Place a weight on top of the cake covered with a sheet of baking paper, a heavier shredder (as I did in the video) or a larger tray in which a weight evenly distributed over the entire surface of the cake (2-3 thick cards) is placed. , e.g). Leave the cake overnight in a cool place, during which time it will burn wonderfully.
8. The next day, straighten the edges of the cake with a long knife, then portion as desired (squares, rectangles, rhombuses), preferably in equal portions. After portioning, the surface of the cake is powdered with vanilla powdered sugar and can be served immediately. Have a great appetite!