We are searching data for your request:
I found the recipe in the magazine "Bucataria pentru toti" from March. It is modified, the original recipe is with salmon fillets.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
Cut the pumpkin lengthwise into 2-3 mm thick strips. Scrape the strips approx. 4-5 min .. Remove to a bowl with cold water to maintain color. Drain the water and dry on kitchen towels. The chopped dill is mixed with the mustard with butter and butter.
slices with a layer of this mixture and put on top a strip of ham and cheese, cut as large as a strip of zucchini. Then it is rolled and caught in toothpicks, so that it does not fall apart. It is placed on a green bed of green onion tails or any other decoration, depending on the season.
Delicious and fragrant pumpkin rolls, regardless of the filling, always capture everyone's attention. Because we are in the middle of the pumpkin season, we offer you some more delicious pumpkin recipes. Discover the top 4 simplest recipes of the most delicious appetizers. You get a special dish, which is very easy and simple to prepare, but which has an amazing taste, looks very appetizing, is delicious and very juicy. These amazing rolls will delight the taste buds and will beautify any meal.
1. Pumpkin rolls with chicken breast
-2-3 tablespoons water or soup
Method of preparation
1. Wash and cut the zucchini into long, very thin strips. You can use the peeling knife.
2. Join two strips of zucchini so that the base for the roll is wider. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
3. Cut the chicken into small pieces and arrange it along the entire length of the pumpkin strips.
4. Cover the meat with a layer of boiled carrot, given through the small grater.
5. Sprinkle with grated cheese and roll the zucchini strips. If desired, you can fix the rollers with toothpicks.
6. Arrange them in a baking dish, preventively greased with oil.
7. Pour a little water or soup into the form.
8. Cover the baking tin with aluminum foil and put it in the preheated oven at 170-180 ° C for 15 minutes.
9. Remove the aluminum foil and sprinkle each roll with grated cheese. Return the form to the oven for another 5 minutes.
2. Pumpkin rolls with tomatoes
-1-2 servings of melted cheese
Method of preparation
1. Use the new, medium-sized pumpkin. Wash them and cut them into 5 mm thick strips.
2. Sprinkle with salt and leave at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Fry the zucchini in a pan with hot oil on both sides. Let them cool.
4. Grate the melted cheese. Mix it with the crushed garlic and mayonnaise.
5. Cut the tomato into small strips. Wash the greens.
6. Spread on a strip of zucchini with the cheese mixture. Arrange a piece of tomato on the wider edge of the zucchini. Next to the tomato, arrange a few small sprigs of dill and parsley.
7. Roll the zucchini and arrange it on a salad leaf.
8. Repeat the process with all the zucchini slices.
3. Pumpkin rolls with mushrooms
-400 g of fresh mushrooms
Method of preparation
1. Wash and peel the zucchini. Cut them lengthwise into 5 mm thick strips.
2. Deepen the zucchini in a saucepan with boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Boil the mushrooms in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt. Cut them into small pieces and fry them in a pan with hot oil.
4. Peel the onion and carrot. Chop the onion. Put the carrot through the small grater.
5. Fry the onion in a pan with hot oil until it becomes semi-transparent. Add the carrot and fry the vegetables until they are ready.
6. Add the mushrooms to the fried vegetables and mix. Cover the pan with a lid and fry for 3-5 minutes. Match with salt to taste.
7. Arrange one tablespoon of filling on each strip of boiled zucchini. Spread the filling in an even layer and roll the zucchini. Secure the roller with a toothpick.
8. Arrange the rolls on a tray. Garnish with greens, cherry tomatoes and green olives.
4. Pumpkin rolls with cheese
Method of preparation
1. Wash and peel the zucchini. Cut them lengthwise into 7 mm thick strips.
2. Sprinkle each slice of zucchini with salt and ground black pepper. Fry the zucchini in a pan with hot oil on both sides.
3. Arrange the fried zucchini on a kitchen towel so that it absorbs the excess oil. Allow to cool.
4. Mix the cottage cheese with the cream and salt. Add chopped greens and crushed garlic. Stir.
5. Grease each strip of zucchini with the filling obtained and roll it. Do this with all the zucchini strips.
Quattro Formaggi pistachio rolls - the perfect appetizer for festive meals!
Are you preparing for guests? Do you want to impress your loved ones? The recipe for quattro formaggi rolls is perfect for family meals! Although it looks like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen, it is very easy to prepare! Useful tip: you can bake the rolls 1-2 days before and fill them only before serving!
You can choose different types of cheese for the filling, depending on your family's preferences! You do not know where to find special cones to bake Four cheese rolls? You can find them in hypermarkets, in the pastry and kitchen utensils section.
Do not forget! This year, along with grist, we are looking for NEW RECIPES IN THE FAMILY! I turned the family recipes on all the sheets and I prepared a contest with super kitchen prizes for you, every season. & # x1f60a Write a classic recipe, but with an idea of reinterpretation with puff pastry dough or Morarita pie sheets. The best recipes will be cooked by your favorite Gospo-Diva, in the form of a video recipe and awarded by Morarita! Follow the contests on the pages of Facebook Teo & # 8217s Kitchen and grist!
The rolls are deliciously fresh as soon as they have been filled! May you be the best!
I love appetizers as effective as these appetizer rolls with cream cheese and dill!
Last weekend we participated in the chefs' picnic, held in the Children's World Park and where we were pleasantly surprised by those from Delaco, through Toni Delaco and his advertising colleague, who submitted us to a contest of sandwiches with Delaco products.
And when we went home, the surprise was even bigger when they gave us a package with the wonderful Delaco products: cheese and cream cheese.
aaaa and I was going to forget, we also had surprises from Fuchs, who gave us many spices.
Thanks in this way to those from Delaco, to those from Fucs, but first of all to the cook, who had the initiative of this picnic!
From Delaco products, I chose for these appetizer rolls, with cream cheese, fluffy cream cheese, with sour cream, a delight.